Founder and Managing Partner
- Mr Gomaa has been working with SMEs for over 24 years
- Banking ; Mr Gomaa financed SMEs at American Express Bank (1994-97) and at GroFin Egypt (2014-2015).
- Equity ; Mr Gomaa financed SMEs at CIIC (97-03), EFG Hermes (2003-10) and Union Capital (2011-13).
- Mr Gomaa has managed a total of Assets Under Management over USD 150 million dollars.
- Consulting ; consulting for the past two years at own firms assisting in SMEs raising debt and equity
- Board Seats Mr Gomaa served as board member at many SMEs
- Entrepreneur Mentoring
- Companies Managed; Mr Gomaa has coached many entrepreneurs through companies he invested in.
- Business Plan Competitions: Mr Gomaa advised over entrepreneur 400.
- Mr Gomaa graduated from Victoria University of Wellington New Zealand with BA in political science,
- Credit courses at American Express Bank
- Investment Course with DC Gardner
- Teaching entrepreneurship at Intel.
- Mr Hany has a 16 year experience in financial and accounting services with the SMEs domain.
- Mr Hany has served at CIIC for 4 years, as an accountant at Diamond Castle for tourism Dubai (2005-2006). As a financial Manager at Engnet (2006-2008), as an accountant at Ideavelopers 2008-2009) Financial Manager at Connectmetv 2009-2012, as a Financial Manager at Unique Solutions (2012-2014), a Financial Manager at Digi Palm (2014 -2015) and as a Financial Manager at EL Kenana 2015- to date).
- Mr Hany worked for 6 SMEs as mainly the financial manager who reports directly to CEOs, and has built a strong understanding of SMEs needs being a financial manager for some of them.
- He has also worked at Ideavelopers where he was fronting for the investment fund dealing with SMEs.
- Mr Hany worked on several financial systems and today has a good knowledge on the systems.
- Mr Hany has built a network of accountants over the years and has a good command of managing them.
- Mr Hany is graduate of Ain Shams University – Cairo Egypt.